Sunday, March 29, 2009

Week 11











Assignment- Create another 10 2-page magazine spreads.
Craft (process)How did you do it?Using Adobe In Design I was able to create ten different spreads. I used other students work and their compiled blogs to create two page spreads. The black pointer tool, free transformation tool, white pointer tool, and the frame tool were key in my construction of the spreads. After creating ten last week I had to go back to each of them and replace the illustrator files with jpegs. I also had to export my spreads so I can print them out for class.
Composition : There are many different compositions in this layout of the magazine. Certain pieces of art look better in certain formats. My job was to create formats that fit the pieces of art. For instance, the zombie Abe Lincoln looks best next to a black text page.
Concept: The concept was to create a magazine of art work that was easy to read, but still had its own unique style. I think I am well on my way to achieving that.How can I improve it? Never use the computers by the rawing room to edit my in design or illustrator files ever again because they caused me to lose five of the first ten I had done. Because of that I had to create fifteen this past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment